Quality & Environment at Rotage
We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers and partners. For us, quality is a question of integrity and professionalism. All of our employees feel a strong commitment to always deliver products and services of the highest quality. We also realize that our business has an impact on the environment and see it as our obligation to reduce this impact as much as possible.
Rotage AB shall maintain close contact with customers that is based on long-term collaboration and continual improvement in all aspects.
We shall offer the right level of quality so that customers feel satisfied in all their interactions with us.
We shall keep our promises to our customers and, if the unforeseen happens, we must given them the correct information.
We shall strive to ensure that all employees receive the necessary training and skills development, and do all we can to ensure that they thrive in the workplace.
We are certified in accordance with ISO standard 9001:2015, becoming certified for the first time in 1996.
Rotage AB shall work to reduce the environmental impact of its operations. We shall do this by:
- Conducting production using energy efficient machinery and premises.
- Working to make continual improvements in our environmental work.
- Preventing pollution entering the environment and having the necessary emergency preparedness in place.
- Maintain compliance with applicable environmental legislation.
- Use raw materials well and, as far as possible, recycle residual products.
- Give all employees the training and skills development required to effectively pursue environmental work.
We have been environmentally certified in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 since 2000.