When it comes to smaller production series or fabricating special products with varying shapes and sizes, manual welding can be the more flexible and suitable approach. A human welder has a greater insight and ability to quickly adapt to unique challenges and requirements. This may apply to a complex part with an irregular shape or hard-to-reach areas that a robotic welder cannot access.
- quality welding done by skilled welders
- cost-effective for smaller series
- suitable for prototypes
- separate process for spot welding
- welding of material of varying thicknesses
- thin plate and more substantial material made from carbon and stainless steel
- MIG/MAG and TIG welding
- no programming required
Need help optimizing your manufacturing?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss your questions and requirements. Our production engineers will gladly share their knowledge and experience to find a turnkey solution that will streamline and improve your production.